Flexible, Scalable, Reliable.
- Work from virtually anywhere. Route calls where you need them, when you need them.
- Services sized to meet your needs now and as you grow.
- Cloud hosted platform mirrored in multiple secure data centers.
- Wide range of telephone options, or bring your own.
- Conferencing: 3-way calling or conference bridges
- Ring Groups, Call Queues, Page groups.
- Call Recording, Voicemail, Music on Hold
- Automatic Day/Night/Holiday routing
Connect your existing or new on premise PBX
- Connect your PBX via SIP, Digital or Analog and gain the flexibility of many of the same features of our virtual PBX.
- Enjoy cost savings compared to traditional PTSN service.
- Add additional phone numbers for local presence in multiple cities.
- Multiple locations, one bill
Get the results you deserve with this quality service, and at an affordable price too! Our qualified team of professionals bring their experience and know-how with them on every job. But what really sets our services apart from the rest of the industry is our attention to detail and receptiveness to the unique needs of each client.
Network maintenance means you have to do what it takes in order to keep a network up and running at its optimum capacity.
- Troubleshooting network problems.
- Hardware and software installation/configuration.
- Monitoring and improving network performance.
- Planning for future network growth.
- Creating network documentation and keeping it up-to-date.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Ensuring compliance with legal regulations.
- Securing the network against all kind of threats.
Are you interested in working with a professional Telephone Company? We supply all the equipment and skills necessary to tackle just about every type of job our clients have for us, no matter how big or small it may be.
We’re committed to providing consistently reliable service in a timely and professional manner.
We proudly offer solutions from Avaya, Grandstream, NEC, Vertical, and Samsung for new installs and system replacements.
We also offer an on premise version of our StratoPBX platform for companies who aren’t quite ready for cloud communications.
When the worst does occur, StratoSwitch can have you up and running before you know. Our expert staff can evaluate and diagnose any problem. From wiring to network issues we have the tools to get you online.