BENEFITS OF THE CLOUD
- Carrier handles implementation and hosting, removing burden from your IT team.
- Transmission is sent over Internet Protocol, reducing reliance on expensive hardware.
- Long-distance and international charges are greatly reduced.
- Scales up and down easily by adding/removing phones or increasing/decreasing bandwidth.
- Increased mobility because mobile devices can be seamlessly integrated into the system.
- Ability to add unified communications applications like video chat, IM, and unified messaging.
- Users can change features, options, and services dynamically through simple interface.
- Enables rich features like click-to-call, selective call forwarding, mobile integration, and more.
- Can support analog technologies like fax machines and paging equipment.
HOSTED PBX USER TYPES
Basic single line phone. Common areas, lobby/guest phone, break rooms, etc.
A mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features.
Enterprise-Grade High-Performance IP Phone Supports Gigabit speed.
Premium User/ Receptionist
Enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 12 line keys/line appearances and 6 SIP accounts, color display LCD and full HD audio. Connect to up to 4 extension modules (increasing your button access to 160 speed dial/BLF contact)
Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port and a single 10/100Mbps port Supports 3-way voice conferencing Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP OVERHEAD PAGING INTEGRATION
Never miss a word or inflection with the industry’s best sound quality featuring Polycom’s exclusive HD Voice
The T5 business phone series meets the needs of various commercial spaces. It works well in open workspaces, executive offices and huddle rooms, connects and collaborates business of all sizes with affordable access to the industry's best audio quality and professional HD video.
The Grandstream brand means quality, reliability and innovation. Our award-winning products allow business to be more productive than ever before