Hosted VoIP is a solution where a carrier owns and manages all telephony networking equipment and enables you to make calls over a broadband internet connection. It’s a more cost-effective, multi-functional, and flexible alternative to an analog phone line.
• Carrier handles implementation and hosting, removing burden from your IT team.
• Transmission is sent over Internet Protocol, reducing reliance on expensive hardware.
• Long-distance and international charges are greatly reduced.
• Scales up and down easily by adding/removing phones or increasing/decreasing bandwidth.
• Increased mobility because mobile devices can be seamlessly integrated into the system.
• Ability to add unified communications applications like video chat, IM, and unified messaging.
• Users can change features, options, and services dynamically through simple interface.
• Enables rich features like click-to-call, selective call forwarding, mobile integration, and more.
• Can support analog technologies like fax machines and paging equipment.